Travel & Expenses Specialist
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will have an important role for the accountancy of our company. Working together with the whole team to achieve the goals for the monthly closing, essentially being responsible for account and book the documents.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Webexpenses system parametrizations i.e., new users, cost centers, business units, working costs, etc;
- Manage our expenses mailbox - answering all the requests and assisting webexpenses users with their doubts;
- Validate the expenses - validate the receipts, the expenses categorization according with our travel and expenses policy;
- Book all the expenses in our ERP by exporting the data from webexpenses system;
- Make the payment proposal for cash expenses;
- Control the company credit card expenses – ensure we receive all documentation needed;
- Control employees accounts;
- Analyse and report for all group expenses;
WHO YOU ARE:
- Graduated in Accounting, Management or similar subject;
- A professional with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in accounting;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- A professional with a good knowledge of ERP’s and Microsoft Office, mainly Excel;
- Experienced in expenses software’s will be a plus;
- A professional with excellent team working attitude with ability to interact with different departments;
- A professional with excellent communication skills;
- A professional with results driven mind-set and able to deal with stress;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and autonomy.