Supply Chain Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager that will manage a team looking at the daily supply chain with a focus on supporting the other operational departments and the external partners to offer a world-class service to our customers, reporting the partners performance and optimizing the tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the overall supply chain needs to optimize the overall flows, request the main tech priorities for the supply chain in order to offer a seamless service to our partners while improving Farfetch efficiencies with a focus on the new warehousing policy creating new rules in the order fulfilment;
- Manage the online Farfetch boutique, selling refused returns from our partners with the 3PL, optimize the margin and the stock management, offer solution for tailed stock not sold on Farfetch and monitor the stock refused by the boutiques;
- Be responsible for setting up boutiques and stock points in Farfetch system, reviewing partners’ management and logging the exceptions to the incentives/penalties scheme;
- Manage the team, looking after the packaging sourcing and fulfilment to the boutiques, run regular tender to provide best costs for the company, liaise with the other departments to adapt the packaging to a better customer experience within budget;
- Lead, motivate and develop team members and ensure resources are in place and operating effectively to meet business goals;
- Define team development plan and develop the team within the defined budget;
- Act as a Management role model and Farfetch ambassador of culture and values;
- Work closely with the other departments to align the strategy and communicates regularly so the operations solutions strategy is understood and other teams are up to date with the execution.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experienced in supply chain management within a Retail and E-commerce environment;
- 5 to 8 years experienced in operations’ management;
- Have a BA or Master in economics, management or supply chain;
- Good communicator, with the ability to create effective relationships throughout the business across all levels;
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have strong strategical and analytical skills;
- Fluent in English (both oral and written);
- Professional, reliable and have a flexible attitude, with the ability to stay calm under pressure in difficult situations;
- Have strong Point of Sale, ERP and warehouse management system knowledge;
- People management experienced, with the ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop a team.