Supply Chain Data Analyst
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the Supply Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing data for the Supply Chain Team including:
- Understanding the requirements from the different operational areas in terms of scope, timeframe and granularity of forecasting.
- Using the adequate predictive analytics tools and models to deliver improved forecasts for the different areas.
- Support the business and partners in turning forecasting data into insight, improving accuracy of sourcing, resource planning and stock availability.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of the operational scorecards.
- Optimizing internal procedures and contributing to the success of the projects via advanced analytics and insight generation.
What you’ll do:
- Establish the delivery roadmap for the successive iterations of the forecast liaising with the analysts team in the different operational areas.
- Build and automate the data capturing, modelling and calculating to optimize the quality of the forecasting.
- Do a detailed forecast and prediction for special campaigns and sales seasons.
- Deliver the different building blocks of the forecast timely and according to the needs of each of the functions.
- Develop custom analysis and automated dashboards to measure KPIs and perform data validation to provide valuable information.
- Manage and controls the supply KPI’s to achieve business goals.
- Contribute to the success of the projects via advanced analytics.
- Support ad-hoc analytics as needed to support hypothesis development efforts.
Who you are:
- A professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience in data analysis. Proactive with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- A data mining expert with advanced statistical skills, a very numerical background and experience in forecasting/S&OP;
- A professional with strong Excel and SQL skills;
- Process oriented with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analyzing data;
- A professional with the ability to communicate and present both verbal and written insights;
- A professional with excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills, ideally developed in a commercial role preferably within an Internet or retail/consumer products business and/or management consulting;
- Results driven and resilient;
- Able to work in a fast moving operational environment;
- Fluent English is essential other language an extra;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.