Styling Assistant Browns
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a stylist assistant, you will be responsible for dressing the models in accordance with the stylist’s direction and effectively managing their day to ensure that shoot targets are achieved.
Other responsibility is advice the costumer about the fit of the clothing and shoes, to make sure that the costumer is buying the correct sizes and his expectations are real. We pretend offer the best e-commerce experience ever. A passion for current culture, trends and brands is critical to the success of the role. You will work closely with the stylist to produce inspiring images that reflect the Farfetch brand aesthetic.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Interpret the stylist and styling manager’s creative direction, while constructively raising any issues if it is not translating on set;
- Dress the models in accordance with the stylist’s direction;
- Create and maintain an upbeat atmosphere in the studios that is conducive to high productivity;
- Insert all the outfits in website for Browns Fashion(shop the look);
WHO YOU ARE
- Ideally 1+ years of experience as a stylist assistant, or in a similar fashion-related role, either in-house or as a freelancer;
- Ability to maintain a calm and composed temperament in a frenetic environment and, with the assistance of the photographer, confidently direct the models;
- Ability to make quick, on-the-spot decisions;
- Keen eye for detail and style;
- Understanding business needs from both a creative and production perspective;
- Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Deep and broad brand knowledge;
- Understanding of seasonal trends and brand adjacencies;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Strong capacity to work as a team;