Studios Manager - Browns
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role:
- Partner with Producers and Delivery Managers to coordinate the human resources needed on a daily basis according to the planning requirements
- Identify best practices and deliver significant operational and scale efficiencies while also focusing on quality and aesthetic
- Communicate with key stakeholders in cross-functional departments to exchange critical information and management processes;
- Monitor and assure the fulfilment of the daily set studios targets, finding reasons for the variances and correcting them
BUDGETING & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Control a defined studios budget with responsibility for associated cost manage report to Production Manager on a monthly basis
- Assure that all studios resources are conducive to high quality standards in order to assure Farfetch reaches market leader standard in regards to its product imagery
- Promote, test, document and implement changes in the production processes in the light of the continuous improvement culture of the Kaizen methodology
TEAM MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
- Recruit, select and train creative talent in the several techniques and processes used according to the production requirements of the company
- Liaise with the office management & building management teams to ensure the physical & supply needs of the studio are met
- Assure an effective communication and the execution of the present studios processes through regular presence on the daily team meetings and regular team follow-up
- Help develop the team by delegating specific tasks and allowing them to stretch their capabilities, feel accountable and valued
- Follow team members and manage their progression through daily coaching and formal monthly catch-ups
- Follow and evaluate the team in order to identify their strengths and their priorities in terms of development and enhance their motivation as part of the company’s OKRs
- Inspire and positively influence teams and peers by acting as a role-model for positive and professional demeanor
Who you are:
-Proven leadership and team management experience
- Ability to confidently manage and organize a team
- Ability to make sound decisions in an autonomous way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese and English) and team motivation skills
- Sound knowledge and experience in photography
- Passion for photography and the fashion industry
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Regular user of IT systems (MS Office)
- Knowledge and experience in production processes (Kaizen, 5 S’s, standard work)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.