Store Manager i - ce pt Lisbon (40 Hours)
País : Portugal
Distrito : Lisboa
Cidade : Lisboa
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Descrição do cargo
The Store Manager leads by example, sets the tone for the store, and provides feedback to their team that will result in more efficient, productive, and profitable stores that exceed Coach Service expectations. It is their role to protect the Coach Service environment by consistently making decisions that enhance the customer's experience in the store and with the brand.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to:
- Take ownership and accountability for store;
- Show leadership through role modeling Coach Service behaviors and Coach selling standards;
- Demonstrate empowerment to solve customer problems and meet customers' needs;
- Inspire team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Acts as advocate for the team, able to motivate others to achieve results;
- Communicates effectively with store manager, peers, supervisors, and corporate partners;
- Develops plans to address key business issues, and utilizes plans to impact business and achieve desired results;
- Able to influence others to gain support to achieve goals and complete projects;
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales;
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and Public holidays.