Senior Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
As Senior Project Manager you will ensure flawless Operational setup regarding Shipping, Payments, Order Fulfilment and Customer Service. Provide proper planning and project progress monitoring while ensuring a correct alignment and expectations with the client.
This role requires frequent interaction with international customers remotely and minimum travel.
What you’ll do:
- Manage (planning and execution) the main project areas, such as scope, time, risk, cost, stakeholders and communication.
- Present and clarify all platform capabilities regarding Shipping, Payments, Order Fulfilment and Customer Service to the brand taking into consideration the particularities different markets we are present
- Provide a clear timeline and progress of the project, making clear for the brand the deliveries and milestones as well as their . Ensure proactive and transparent communication.
- Support the brand in the definition of the services they will offer on their website (shipping options, payment methods, CS coverage and guidelines, …) and get it signed-off.
- Act as liaise between the brand and internal teams leveraging any issue/risk escalation and resolution.
- Work closely with other departments, namely, Commercial, Production, Technology and Integrations, to excel delivery (on time w/ quality).
- Coordinate local and remote resources
- Prepare the main Operations configurations
- Manage change requests
- Prepare and maintain updated all project and brand documentation.
- Prepare and facilitate the handover to the Client Manager (post-launch).
Who you are:
- Expert in Project Management, that means:
- Program and Portfolio management experience will be a bonus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Degree educated. Masters or MBA a bonus
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written): well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations, and able to clearly capture and relay information
- Have excellent planning and scheduling skills; able to manage and improve complex workflows and teams
- Comfortable leading and managing cross-functional, often very complex, work streams
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Have an eye for detail, reliable and well organized
- Have a professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- A problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- A team player but with the ability in independently working to get things done