Senior Product Owner - Production
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Part of the European Creative Operations team, you will be instrumental in delivering a Production Platform for Digital content aligned with overall Business and Product Vision and Strategy. Your work will have a global impact to farfetch as everything we deliver is to be rolled out to all the Production Centers
The work produced will have a global impact to Farfetch as it is intent to be rollout globally in all Production Centers.
What You’ll do:
- Drive product vision and strategy to optimize Digital Production processes in alignment with the business stakeholders and product roadmap initiatives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop supporting business cases including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outline options, recommend solutions and escalate as needed.
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
- Analyse, recommend and implement process improvements to deliver optimal business development.
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable in Production systems.
- Experience in rolling out Production solutions with high impact to the business operations.
- You have ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues.
- Apply specialism to support others, technical knowledge to analyse and interpret different situations based on experience and understanding.
- Knowledge in Industry 4.0 is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in in Engineering or Technology.
- More than 4 years of experience in similar area.
- A professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese and English).
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment
- Knowledge and experience in production processes (Kaizen, 5 S’s, standard work).