Senior Product Owner - Pricing
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner for the Pricing area.
You will collaborate with highly skilled engineers, business experts and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment.
Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive product vision and strategy to leverage farfetch business model generating not only sales but optimizing profitability.
- Manage communication with key stakeholders to, guarantee strategic alignment, coordinate product evolution and manage expectations.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of the High Level Roadmaps for the Pricing Cluster;
- Drive business outcomes by leveraging best in class processes and Products for the pricing area;
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Work very closely, in an agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product life cycle where you will be independent to manage and launch work items.
WHO YOU ARE
- Knowledge working with Global Pricing Models, Pricing Workflows and Dynamic Pricing Optimization systems is a plus;
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- Excellent communication skills (English is mandatory);
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of complex Pricing solutions/Products;
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment;
- Solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network