Senior Operations Consultant
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We’re looking for a Senior Operations Consultant, as part of our Implementation area of the team.
You’ll be responsible to work closely with our retail clients as a consultant and subject matter expert in the field of e-commerce order fulfilment. You’ll be collaborating with all areas of the team, playing a key role driving initiatives and implementing our consulting projects, making sure we deliver a world class service.
What you’ll do:
- Understand business requirements and best solutions to implement (including ERP, RFID, equipement, among other);
- Manage a wide range of consulting projects in the field of e-commerce fulfilment (including store & warehouse logistics);
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge in a variety of technologies and applications linked to retail logistics and warehousing;
- Liaise with service providers to identify partnerships to leverage from their range of products and knowledge;
- Collaborate with the Discovery team to build business cases and measure the return on investment of your projects;
- Visit our retail clients to do operational assessments, gather requirements and support with the implementation of projects;
- Be a continuous improvement agent, feeding our internal practice with the learnings from your field experience;
- Identify new opportunities and new services we should add to our service catalogue and drive all the necessary activities to make it feasible.
Who you are:
- Degree/Masters educated, preferably in the fields of Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Business Management or similar;
- Experienced in consulting projects in the fields of Operations, Supply Chain and/or E-commerce;
- Experienced or had exposure to RFID, ERP and other technical projects;
- Analytical person, capable to turn complex business problems into strategic solutions;
- Able to apply structured analysis to unstructured business problems with minimal supervision;
- Able to turn insight into a compelling and meaningful narrative, through engaging presentations having different audiences in mind;
- Knowledgeable in Lean or related continuous improvement tools and techniques (as a plus);
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail;
- Fluent in English and Italian (required).
- Available to travel up to 40% of your time, visiting client’s facilities and Farfetch offices.