Senior Online Men Stylist - Browns
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role:
Browns is one of the world’s most iconic fashion retailers, famous for discovering designers from Alexander McQueen and John Galliano to Christopher Kane and Simone Rocha. Founded in 1970 and committed to providing the best edit of global design talent, this search for creativity, innovation and originality defines the Browns spirit. In May 2015, Browns was bought by Farfetch enabling Browns to retain its strong DNA, but leverage Farfetch’s resources and world-class, global technology platform.
Browns now enters into a new era with the objective of re-establishing Browns and Brownsfashion.com as the coolest boutique brand in the world. Join us on this incredibly exciting journey as we take steps to redefine luxury boutique shopping.
What you’ll do:
- Able to style at highest standards on menswear.
- Create and style inspiring, on-brand, on-trend full outfits for up to 40 items a day (when fully trained), including all accessory and jewellery options which will entice customers and showcase our products in their best light
- Present styled rail to Styling Editor for approval on a daily basis. Should have minimal changes and frequently incorporate slow selling products in outfits with little product repetition
- Check, review and sign off on own product images prior to going live and flag any issues or concerns
- Check and approve outfits for more junior members of the team when needed.
- Establish a strong connection with the buying team and liaise with them when needed
- Provide support and guidance to on-set team; including assistant, photographer and models to deliver all online product imagery that accurately depicts clothing and is styled with a clear Browns flare and aesthetic.
- Work with photographer on-set to co-direct the model and select the best poses that showcase the product at its best.
- Continuously test in order to find pioneering ways of shooting the product aiming to keep BF.COM always fresh and ahead of competition.
- Work with photographer to ensure the right crops are selected (where needed) to showcase the products at their best light and have the distinctive Browns coolness.
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands, trends.
- Strong knowledge of the most current street style icons for men with regularly finding new icons that would be used as inspiration for Browns styling.
- Work closely with the Browns studio Supervisor, the E-commerce Production Manager and the Online Styling Manager and flag any potential roadblocks in advance to ensure the products are shot within the set deadlines without compromising on styling.
- Ensure no more than 6% of your images are reshot per week, with 100% accurate product representation
- Meet image deadlines for weekly uploads
- Responsible for own reshoots and coordinate as required
- Work with other members of the Studio production team to ensure the photo studio is organized and ordered
- Ensure Sample stock is treated with care to ensure no damages occur.
- Good balance of hitting targets and creative flair
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Stylist on editorial and/or a commercial environment (preferably luxury) on menswear
- Experience working with models and strong ability to direct them on set
- A strong and thorough knowledge of designers and brands and knowing ‘’what’s hot right now’’.
- A strong knowledge of street style icon.
- A real sense of runway looks and what trends are happening each season
- Strong creative flair and individuality in order to maintain and develop the Browns individual style.
- Able to work well and motivate as part of a team in a highly pressurized environment
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent work ethic
- Great time management
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.