Sales Assistant - Full Time - Porto
Descrição da empresa
The Kooples is a well-known French Contemporary Brand, founded in Paris in 2008.
The Kooples collections reinterpret the English art of made-to-measure through contemporary, chic and Parisian figures. Renowned for its expertise in tailoring, the brand works with a prestigious tailor from Savile Row in order to elaborate its cuts. Since its establishment in 2008, The Kooples' inspiration stems from couples and aims at dressing them.
The Kooples Sport, founded in 2012, offers a sport chic and creative wardrobe.
Established in 30 countries with more than 450 points of sale all around the world, The Kooples is recruiting talents to pursue its dynamic development in France and abroad.
Descrição do cargo
Due to our expansion in Portugal, we are currently looking for some Sales Assistant in Full-time for our store opening in El Corte Ingles Porto.
As a Sales Assistant, you will be a Brand Ambassador of The Kooples.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Strength in generating and maximizing sales.
- Create new relationships while maintaining existing clientele.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to promote brand awareness.
- Ensure each customer is personally greeted and assisted with enthusiasm, creating an exciting shopping experience for customer.
- Maintaining the appearance of the point of sales by following the VM guidelines and general housekeeping.
- Stock assistance : deliveries, transfers etc
This is a great opportunity to join a growing fashion company with a challenging and interesting work ! Competitive salary.
- Target Focused with proven sales experience
- Motivated by a sales environment
- Successful link selling and outfit building
- Persuasive and proactive
- Flexible in terms of work hours
- well-spoken, confident and well-presented
- Experience in Retail
- Committed responsible attitude
You should be hard working and extremely motivated with an excellent work ethic. You must be proactive in multi-tasking on the shop floor with the ability to prioritize and work well within a team.