Program Manager – Dream Assembly Powered by Farfetch
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Dream Assembly supports the best entrepreneurs, teams and technology to build together the next generation of retail technology.
The Program Manager works across Farfetch and our Innovation team, focusing on building the content of the program and in delivering the best possible experience for founders. The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful design and execution of the program, including program planning as well as direct support for the startups' needs via mentorship and other support.
As part of the Dream Assembly team you will work with:
- Startups that deliver a constantly evolving luxury experience;
- Seamless Retail solutions;
- Technology that improves business processes;
- New commerce opportunities and disruptive business models;
- Leading industry experts in luxury fashion, technology and innovation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Engage with Farfetch internal mentors and partners to ensure the program has the best workshops and one-on-one sessions;
- Ensure consistency of quality and format of the content being produced and shared with startups;
- Manage relationships and coordinate scheduling of external mentors, investors and corporate partners;
- Represent Dream Assembly in the local community developing meaningful and beneficial relationships across the ecosystem;
- Work closely with the startups to understand their needs and ensuring the best possible experience for founders, sharing your own knowledge and expertise.
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 3-5 years in an accelerator program or fast-paced similar project involving early-stage entrepreneurs;
- A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life and strong interest around technology, startups or venture capital;
- Comfortable with a variety of ;
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.