Production Support Agent – Black & White
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Production Support Agent to join the Black & White Content team at Farfetch. Black & White is a full-service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
You will be responsible for the smooth operation of regular website content updates, as well as assisting with end-to-end production activities. This role will be instrumental in ensuring the content we create is maintained and managed effectively and you will ensure quality, consistency, and accuracy across our clients’ sites. Outstanding organizational skills are key to this role, as well as being a great communicator with a keen eye for detail. You will have some experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist with CMS uploads for all written content
- Schedule content to go live accordingly with campaign launch times
- Undertake QA testing before and after launch
- Take technical details for products at our Production facility
- Respond to incoming client requests on the Black & White Service Desk, ensuring that SLAs are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained
- Support the wider team with other ad-hoc tasks as required
WHO YOU ARE
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (spoken and written)
- A strong communicator with outstanding customer service skills
- Extremely well organized with excellent time management skills
- Comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- Knowledgeable and passionate about fashion at all levels, from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- Knowledgeable about garment and accessory construction
- An excellent team player who is also adept at working autonomously
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet agreed daily targets