Product Owner - Store of The Future (Maternity Cover)
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Product Owner for a Maternity Cover to be part of our Shop Floor App team. The Product Owner will understand each brand’s needs to develop the app used by sales associates in physical stores. The role will also be responsible for identifying new product opportunities within the store experience.
The Product Owner will work creatively and pragmatically with product design and Labs team (as well as external clients) to address challenges and provide solutions.
What you will do:
- Own the product lifecycle of each of the products in your portfolio, through research, design, build, maintenance and documentation.
- Set a vision for the shop floor app working with the Director of Product, Head of Customer Experience and Head of Engineering and with your peers in the product team.
- Lead the relationship with third party suppliers to ensure hardware capability is aligned with vision and take the lead to understanding how current and future hardware lifecycles can improve customer experiences.
- Ensure quality UX and UI for the shop floor app is in line with the expectations of the luxury experience and be the gatekeeper of quality for each experience.
- Align closely with the product strategy where the shop floor app is integrated with other SoF Products.
- Identify opportunities and risks within internal and client product vision.
- Collect and synthesize inputs from engineering, SoF commercial team, business units, and the market, to ensure development
- Develop strong relationships with the Product Manager for Platform & Labs, Platform Services and Engineering to ensure SoF requirements are understood, estimated and planned
- Enforce discipline in the prioritization of features and initiatives to ensure that output is aligned with SoF OKRs
- Working with the Head of Customer Experience you will define customer research initiatives and ensure customer insight is a true driver of product refinement and development
- Prioritize backlog and ensure it is always accessible and clearly communicated on a regular basis to stakeholders
Who you are:
- Proven track record as Product Owner
- Experience in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level is a plus
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst)
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English
- As a new business unit, the product focus may pivot to meet commercial opportunities. In such circumstance, the Senior Product Owner will be expected to embrace and adapt to change.
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Experience with the iOS development ecosystem and TestFlight a plus.