Product Owner - Digital Marketing (Maternity Cover)
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Our world-class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Front Office, Backoffice and Mobile they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
We are looking for a Product Owner for Maternity Cover to help us support the rapid growth of our Marketing Products Cluster. Being part of the Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Lead/Create user stories and acceptance criteria for the product backlog
- Gather and distill requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision
- Work with stakeholders to maintain the product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritization
- Specify immediate and strategic improvements to products and create appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement
- Liaise with Scrum and Support teams throughout the product’s lifecycle
- Lead the delivery of new product features via creation of release documentation, workshops and operational support of launches
- Develop a sound knowledge of a part of the business and the effect of any requested changes on that part of the business.
Who you are:
- A professional with previous experience within a similar product management role
- A strong analytic person
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Engineering, Economy, Mathematics, Information Systems or similar
- Able to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Able to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements
- Experienced in using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements
- A person with excellent time management skills
- A keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business
- Experienced on data integration projects
- Knowledgeable of affiliates and PPC business model
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques
- Knowledgeable of web tracking methodologies
- A professional with excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.