Product Owner - Connect Devices
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role:
The role of the Product Owner for Connected devices will focus on developing compelling customer products and experiences for fitting rooms, shop floor digital displays and customer recognition devices. The role will also be responsible for identifying new product opportunities within the store experience.
(Note: A Connected Device is identified as in-store device/experience outside the core Shop Floor App and Consumer App. This currently consists of Fitting Room Mirror, Shop Floor Displays and customer check-in devices.).
What you'll do:
- Own the product lifecycle of each of the products in your portfolio, through research, design, build, maintenance and documentation.
- Set a vision for connected devices working with the Director of Product, Head of Customer Experience and Head of Engineering and with your peers in the product team.
- Lead the relationship with third party suppliers to ensure hardware capability is aligned with vision and take the lead to understanding how current and future hardware lifecycles can improve customer experiences.
- Ensure quality UX and UI for each consumer device in line with the expectations of the luxury experience and be the gatekeeper of quality for each experience.
- Align closely with the product strategy where connected device services are shared with other SoF Products.
- Identify opportunities and risks within internal and client product vision.
- Collect and synthesize inputs from engineering, SoF commercial team, business units, and the market, to ensure development.
- Develop strong relationships with the Product Manager for Platform & Labs, Platform Services and Engineering to ensure SoF requirements are understood, estimated and planned.
- Enforce discipline in the prioritization of features and initiatives to ensure that output is aligned with SoF OKRs.
- Working with the Head of Customer Experience you will define customer research initiatives and ensure customer insight is a true driver of product refinement and development.
- Prioritize backlog and ensure it is always accessible and clearly communicated on a regular basis to stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Proven track record as a product owner
- Experience in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level is a plus
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst)
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English
- As a new business unit, the product focus may pivot to meet commercial opportunities. In such circumstance, the Senior Product Owner will be expected to embrace and adapt to change.