Product Manager - Connect Devices (Iot)
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
The role of the Product Manager for Connected devices will focus on developing compelling customer products and experiences for fitting rooms, shop floor digital displays and customer recognition devices. The role will also be responsible for identifying new product opportunities within the store experience.
The Product Manager will work creatively and pragmatically with product design, engineering and the Labs team (as well as external clients) to address challenges and provide solutions.
(Note: A Connected Device is identified as in-store device/experience outside the core Shop Floor App and Consumer App. This currently consists of Fitting Room Mirror, Shop Floor Displays and customer check-in devices.).
What you'll do
- Own the product lifecycle of each of the products in your portfolio, through research, design, build, maintenance and documentation;
- Set a vision for connected devices working with the Director of Product, Head of Customer Experience and Head of Engineering and with your peers in the product team;
- Lead the relationship with third party suppliers to ensure hardware capability is aligned with vision and take the lead to understanding how current and future hardware lifecycles can improve customer experiences;
- Leverage design thinking and foster meaningful collaboration in product strategy within Connected Devices services and with other SoF Products;
- Build, own and manage the roadmap, being able to dentify opportunities and risks within internal and client product vision;
- Rely on data, research and customer feedback to ensure development.
Who you are
- Proven track record as a product manager;
- Experience in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies;
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level is a plus;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst);
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines;
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- As a new business unit, the product focus may pivot to meet commercial opportunities. In such circumstance, the Product Manager will be expected to embrace and adapt to change.