Product Manager - Black & White Optimization
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Being part of the Black & White Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements. As Optimization Product Manager (PM), you will be working directly with our highest selling fashion brands with the goal of driving sales, user engagement and generally improving the ecommerce performance for the websites and apps operated by B&W. You will be working closely with Data Analysts, Product Designers, UX researchers, Developers and other Product Managers inside and outside Black & White to guide the definition and implementation of the brands’ roadmap.
What you'll do
- Work with data and industry benchmarks to identify opportunities for improvements in our brand websites and apps;
- Work closely with the product design team to define user research studies and design solutions;
- Use data and ux insights, along with stakeholder needs, to build a product a product roadmap that aligns with the brand’s vision
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s lifecycle;
- Be the champion for UX and data, bringing learnings from your own work to guide development for other Farfetch and B&W products.
Who you are
- Degree in Information Systems, HCI or related field;
- Previous experience within a similar product management role;
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus;
- Strong analytical mindset, and experience using data analysis tools (e.g. google analytics/optimize, kiss metrics, optimizely, …) to guide communication with stakeholders and inform product decisions;
- Practical knowledge of user experience methods (user testing, user interviews, A/B testing, …) that allows you to work closely with the product design team to bring UX insights to B&W products;
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements;
- Experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- Client facing profile and preferably experience working for large and demanding companies;
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts;
- Autonomy and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English;
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus.