País : Portugal
Distrito : Braga
Cidade : BRAGA
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Experiências : 2 a 5 anos
Apresentação da empresa
The improvement of this structure over the years, has ensured that we provide our customers with the highest quality materials and services (B2B & B2C).
Although it has started in 2001 by managing brands in a different segment, the experience and know-how acquired by BWGroup over the past 18 years, in conjunction with significant investments in new technologies and facilities, allowed us to expand to the creation of own fashion brands, that vary from streetwear to sportswear clothing.
Descrição do cargo
This is a position of great responsibility, having to manage a monthly budget, always with the objective of maximizing revenue with the least possible resources.
You will have to bet in certain products and leave others. React immediately to the different market requests.
You will also have to manage our products inside Market Places in different channels and geographies. This will force you to follow different strategies depending on the channel location.
- Great analytical skills in terms of results interpretation:
-> analyze sales by product to ensure the planning of purchases
-> analyze trends in the fashion market, competitors and consumer behavior to define pricing and campaigns inside each channel
- Degree in Management, Economics or similar
- Minimum professional experience of 2 years in similar positions, preferably in fashion
- Strong results orientation
- Excellent organizational skills, dynamism and initiative;
- Great knowledge of Business Intelligence tools;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written. The knowledge of other language will be valued
WHAT WE OFFER:
- integration in a modern and growing company
- possibility to lead a new project and work closely with production, design and Marketing team, sharing knowledges
- work with an unique and differentiating product that is passionating and a world trend