Product Designer – Consumer
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Product Designer to help support and execute excellent design for our consumer products. You will be a seasoned practitioner who loves detail and working collaboratively with your team across Product Design and Development.
You will be tirelessly passionate about UX and product design and champion this across the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Pro-actively push the level of quality in conceptual thinking and execution of product design.
- Sync and collaborate with the wider design team to improve the product.
- Work collaboratively within an Agile process with; other designers, product owners, marketing, UI and back end developers to improve deliverables and workflow.
- Create solutions that incorporate all of the elements of a great experience while being within existing pattern library to meet brand objectives.
- Work collaboratively within an Agile process with; other designers, product owners, marketing, UI and back end developers.
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience and knowledge of best practice for responsive web and native app design.
Ability to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC/Sketch or relevant design software.
- Proficient in rapid prototyping.
Experience of working within an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of various design methodologies and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able and willing to travel to other Farfetch offices when required
- Be curious about how things work and have a passion for emerging technologies and all things interactive.
- Ideally have experience working with multi-variant testing
- Strong English level is mandatory.