Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a problem solver who can help us understand customer behavior and analyze business issues. You will help to build a holistic view of Farfetch customers across devices, channels, and interactions. You will make recommendations, backed up by sound business acumen and data, all of which will add value to the business and enable stakeholders to make informed decisions. You will use your story-telling skills to express complex analytical results in a clear, concise manner which emphasises the ‘so what’ of your findings and enables stakeholders to take positive action.
You will be working within the Loyalty & Private Client vertical to help us understand what drives our customers to return to Farfetch so that we can build and improve products that drive customer loyalty. You will be working on high-value areas of the business including our loyalty and VIP programs.
What you’ll do
- You will work on key strategic projects and ad-hoc analysis to influence priorities, inform product development efforts, optimize customer experience on Farfetch.com, and measure the impact of the work done by the Product and Engineering teams;
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining automated dashboards to measure KPIs and perform data validation;
- You will provide thought leadership in hypothesis development efforts, run A/B and multivariate tests, analyze results using statistical analysis, and make recommendations for next steps;
- You will work with the BI team to create tracking requirements for new features/pages;
- You will add value to requests from business leaders and build reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business. This will require a strong understanding of business processes and data flows;
- You will build great relationships with your business stakeholders and other analytics teams - influencing business KPIs, roadmaps and prioritization;
- You will create and support customer analytics models to understand customer online behavior;
- You will identify and champion improvements in our capability, such as data developments, best practices, and L&D;
- You will support data quality initiatives to ensure that our data is accurate and easy to access;
- You will work in an agile fashion, and deliver on time and accurately
Who you are
- You can demonstrate strategic thinking and a strong analytical mindset;
- You have experience in data analytics or can demonstrate similar;
- You are a graduate of a Bachelor of Science program or a higher level post-secondary educational program in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines (desired);
- You are experienced in leveraging data and analytics to solve real-world problems and create new solutions;
- You are an individual that can change directions quickly to respond to new information and changing circumstances;
- You are a team player that cares about the people that work around you. You want to help mentor more junior members and help foster a great team culture.
- You are highly skilled in Excel and SQL;
- You have experience in marketing analytics and are familiar with digital marketing channels (desired);
- You are an excellent communicator with presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, etc.) is preferred;