Process Harmonization Manager (m/f)
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
- Partner with Project Management, markets, Finance BPOs and specialists, IT and Management on supporting solutions in line with the global template process
- Enable fact-based decision making by creating transparency on detailed process execution flow and dependency
- Lead small to medium sized projects within the Omnichannel Program, implement results and ensure sustainability of achievements.
- Develop and implement adequate communication packages to present derived results, recommendations and solutions.
- Support the enhancement and improvement of working methods for day-to-day processes and systems.
- Support the development and implementation of state of the art analytic tools.
- Oversee and resolve any escalations in application operations to ensure that GIT targets and KPIs are achieved. Manage service level adjustments, either up or down, depending on business needs.
- Proactively identify and deliver KSR efficiency potentials and savings. Drive quality improvement actions.
- Support the development of new processes, standards or operational plans and deliver results with direct impact on the achievement of the strategic overall targets.
- Contribute to the achievement of the department strategy, providing sustainable business solutions to stakeholders of various expectations in line with our obligation of harmonization
- Identify improvement potentials through variance analysis, derive solutions and facilitate related decisions.
- Manage & execute standardized reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- Provide solutions and facilitate decisions by structuring/analysing data and deriving the respective recommendations.
- Provide expertise for ERP finance processes in multiple systems (mainly SAP RTL and SAP AFS) towards team and business partners in OMS/DtC and further process harmonization programs/projects
- Possess full ownership of process documentations for ERP finance processes as well as sound understanding of upstream processes in Purchase and Sales (MM and SD modules)
- Support the governance of finance process standards in SAP AFS and SAP RTL systems during the Omnichannel program
- Support Omnichannel rollouts as well as process harmonization programs/projects in ERP finance processes
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Willing to travel with maximum 50% in different regions