People Business Analyst
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We're looking for a People Business Analyst who will be responsible for providing valuable, data-driven insights that will help define the strategic initiatives that will move us towards the department's vision. Producing sharp analyses to support powerful business cases, you will play a key role clarifying the business problems, identifying the most pressing priorities and researching new project needs.
What You’ll do:
- Produce insightful reports and dashboards to support our business decisions
- Deep dive into complex people challenges to produce rich, clear, data-driven recommendations, highlighting threats and opportunities to the main stakeholders
- Research industry best practices, tools and trends to drive continuous improvement discussions
- Help develop KPIs & benchmarking to track and measure our performance
Who You Are:
- Degree educated, with undergraduate or master’s degree in Engineering, Management or similar considered a plus
- Able to manage and digest large volumes of information from multiple sources (advanced Excel is required, SQL and BI experience is a plus)
- Skilled in analytical and quantitative problem-solving
- Curious about strategic thinking and continuous improvement
- Driven by high performance and high impact
- Talented at communicating complex ideas to all audiences, with strong command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Able to deliver and eager to thrive in a fast paced working environment, working with people from all levels of the organization
- Fun to work with!