Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting into the Head of Total Rewards, the Payroll Lead manages the Payroll and People Support team, ensuring smooth, efficient, and accurate processes, which includes guaranteeing that payroll is completed in a compliant and timely manner. Conducts work planning, estimation and prioritization to optimize performance of team and works with the Head of Total Rewards to define standards and approaches for Payroll operations.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the end to end process for People Administration through the employee life cycle, ensuring smooth, efficient, and accurate processes.
- Guarantee payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leaves and other relevant information.
- Critically review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Comply with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Manages the team performance, development and coordinate activities by planning, monitoring, and accessing job results.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Continuously improve People Team processes by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities to improve;
- Support general People Team projects, when necessary
Who you are:
- 5-7 years’ experienced in managing a payroll department
- Able to manage and lead staff to excellent performance
- Knowledgeable of HRIS software (e.g. Meta4, SAP)
- Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledgeable of Payroll best practices
- Knowledgeable of the Portuguese legislation and other local regulations
- Fluent in English