Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for an E-Commerce Payments Technician that will support and improve the processes and experiences through the customer payment lifecycle at Farfetch. The role supports both our end customer and our internal customers and sits within the Payments team in the E-commerce Operations department.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Execute daily tasks and achieve KPIs relating to supporting the order lifecycle like chargeback defense, refund management, and supporting queries from internal customers and stakeholders
• Liaise with our external payment providers whenever necessary to resolve issues and queries in chargeback management and customer issues
• Work with all departments to drive process improvements within the team and in interactions with Delivery, Fraud, Finance, Customer Service and Account Managers amongst others • Work closely with Finance to assure all the deadlines are met regarding the monthly accounting processes
• Deliver projects that improve team KPIs
• Detect daily issues and support the tech team in resolving them
• Manage and control operational processes such as allocating incurred cost to internal departments
• Above all, drive the team forward and continuously improve
WHO YOU ARE
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• A professional with strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Knowledgeable of retail and finance concepts (preferred)
• A proactive person who likes to solve problems
• Team player, but capable of working independently
• Someone that wants to make a difference!
• Knowledgeable of Excel
• Have a degree or relevant experience (preferred)
• Fluent in English (mandatory)