Operations Strategy Associate Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
The Associate Project Manager will join the Operations Strategy team, which aims to support Farfetch’s Operations senior leadership in their strategic planning efforts and contribute to the development and delivery of high impact projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of exciting high impact strategic projects for Operations;
- Contribute to the success of the projects via problem solving capabilities, project management skills and advanced analytics;
- Connect and work together with many colleagues from Operations and beyond;
- Successfully manage projects to deliver results;
- Connect and influence very diverse stakeholders, from Farfetch’s Operations senior leadership to the people making it happen at ground level;
- Ingest and analyse vast amounts of data to scope new business opportunities;
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication throughout Operations.
Who You Are:
- A professional with 3 – 5 years of experience;
- Degree educated. Masters in Engineering or quantitative field considered a bonus;
- Experienced and passionate for Strategy, Operations, and Technology;
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management;
- An individual with good interpersonal skills;
- Self-confident, with ability to challenge with a smile;
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment;
- Advanced in English, both written and oral;
- Fun to work with!