Descrição da empresa
Rovo offers sourcing and production strategies, bespoke to its customers’ individual needs, and provides services transnationally, from the very beginning of the development cycle to the final delivery of goods. (> rovo-agency.de)
We have established an unprecedented network of European manufacturers, developed specifically to cater to lifestyle and designer brands. Our comprehensive grasp of production options across the full range of garment types gives you a distinct advantage. Whether it’s a specific price, quality or workmanship a brand is searching for, we aim to match every need and enhance every step of our client’s strategy.
We are privileged to work with a vast range of diverse manufacturers, who all share a common denominator: solution-oriented thinking backed by transparent communication.
Descrição do cargo
We are currently looking for an Office Manager to join our growing team at our main office in Porto, Portugal. If you are eager for a new challenge, excited by the prospect of contributing to a small, dynamic company and are naturally a team player, please read on!
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the offices is operating smoothly
- Manage office suppliers, place orders as necessary, set-up any new accounts with suppliers (carry out tenders)
- Provide general adminstrative support to PD team in Porto and MD in Berlin. This could include scheduling meetings, maintaing calendars, carrying out research etc.
- Facilities management (liaising with internet provider, solving any office or building issues with relevant parties)
- Receiving and arranging shipments to suppliers, factories, clients (worldwide) creating commerical invoices, packing lists and respective shipping documents.
- Keeping the office showroom well organised and preparing the space for client visits.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in Portuguese and English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be proficient with Mac computers & Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Naturally proactive and good at problem solving
- Specific experience within office management is not necessary, but previous work experience within a fashion studio or fast paced office environment is a big plus
This role is new, so we will be expecting you to independently implement and streamline internal and administrative processes in order to ensure that daily operations run smoothly.
Ideal opportunity for someone who has little or no experience within fashion or textiles, but who is a fast learner and passionate about the industry.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH