Nike Operations/Back of House Coach (Department Manager)
Descrição do cargo
As our Operations Coach your role is crucial to the effective running of the store. You will be focused on profit and loss control, customer satisfaction and shrinkage results by overseeing operational aspects. You will drive and inspire your back-of-house team to process stock efficiently and to ensure that the back of house environment mirrors the unique energy, passion and innovation our consumers experience on the shop floor.
- Managing all daily activities with the operational and back of house areas of the store, including cash office, H&S policy and procedures, stock flow and loss prevention, product management, scheduling and planning
- Lead, coach drive and inspire associates within a designated area
- Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A minimum of 1 years management experience
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and developing people
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as neededNIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.