Logistics Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
LOOK BEYOND THIS SEASON’S MUST HAVE. AND MAKE A MUCH BIGGER IMPACT –WITH FARFETCH.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role in our Retail Logistics team, collaborating with our teams in Portugal, UK and Italy to supervise supply chain and logistics international projects. You’ll be able to develop your ideas and contributing to the Company’s global operations strategy. The role will enable direct exposure into how retail and e-commerce are integrated in the luxury market, going from the commercial approach to the logistics development and deployment.
What You’ll do:
- Collaborate with various teams across the business, to support and supervise projects in logistics and supply chain area, such as:
- Brands / Partners integrations
- Warehouse footprint study
- Distribution services implementation
- Manage and suggest IT integration projects or developments to improve operational efficiency
- Support implementation of new features at commercial and operation level
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level ideally in Economics or Engineering
- Project Management qualification or perfect knowledge of effective project management techniques
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.