Lead Product Owner - Finance
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Lead Product Owner that will be instrumental in setting within his product team a Product Long term vision for our Finance platforms so that it becomes a foundation for our strategic platform across all channels and geographies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop key initiatives into strategies and strategies into results through structured approach, rigorous analysis, and proactive communication
- Provide research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving strategic opportunities
- Be a partner with the business to identify opportunities in current systems and process and create requirements for functional changes to maximize returns on application development efforts
- Proactively and effectively communicate changes to systems and tools to affected groups
- Identify and quantify methodology differences and impacts between current and future processes and systems.
- Build relationships with Strategic Management business partners and other stakeholders.
- Develop and manage project plans and key stakeholder engagement strategy on all initiatives
- Lead/Support/Coach the Product owners that work in the Finance Cluster
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with 4-8 year work experience required
- Knowledgeable of Finance products and/or finance processes
- A professional with demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues
- Experienced in people management
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- A professional with excellent communication skills in English is mandatory
- Experience in fashion retail and/or omni-channel company is a plus
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology is a plus.
- Experience as Product Owner is a plus