Junior Technology Strategist
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
The Operations Strategy team is looking for a Junior Technology Strategist to support multiple technology implementation projects. A successful candidate will:
What you'll do:
- Assist with the planning, design and delivery of system solutions to support both new initiatives and continuous improvement efforts.
- Drive the delivery of projects, enhancements, and new systems by working with cross-functional product teams, business units, and other IT teams to define requirements, develop technical solutions, build test scripts/scenarios, training and develop any necessary technical supporting documentation.
- Understand and document global, regional, and local business processes for a specific business area (e.g. Planning/Content Production/Quality, etc.).
- Establish self as a trusted advisor to the business teams.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify new opportunities, gaps and additional needed functionality/requirements within existing and new technologies to increase revenue, maximize efficiency or decrease expenses.
- Work with relevant business partners to develop and plan unit, integration and system level tests and create any necessary supporting documentation to ensure end work product is of high quality and transition to productive use is smooth.
- Work with users to develop any necessary user testing documentation and/or training material. Ensure business constituents are adequately trained in the usage of systems.
- Support assigned systems/modules through knowledge and use of specific tools and processes
- Work with third party resources to define solutions, create spec documents, test and implement solutions.
Who you are:
- Degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of delivering results, supporting business expansion, process optimization and business strategy
- Systems implementation experience preferred
- International company and global process exposure preferred
- Experience in SQL queries preferred
- Solutions design and configuration skills
- Solid technical documentation and implementation methodology
- Understanding of various project and product management methodologies including waterfall and agile.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Understanding of a wide range of project related functions