Junior Finance Analyst - Headcount
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
This role will have global reach consolidating, reporting and analysing headcount data, being the key point of contact within the FP&A finance team for payroll data across 10 countries plus supporting with the headcount forecast and budgeting.
You will work closely with the Accountancy team and HR Analytics team, to complete monthly reconciliations of headcount data, ensuring accuracy and alignment between the sources.
You will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager based in London, working closely with and supporting the current finance analyst in Porto.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the main point of contact for headcount within FP&A finance team - helping with the day-to-day queries related with headcount transfers, positions changes and repurposing positions;
- Deliver the monthly reconciliation of payroll against budget, during month end, monthly checks of payroll accruals (Bonus, Holidays etc), and monthly update of Rolling Forecast Headcount tool;
- Support during reforecast and budget processes for headcount, collecting data, uploading data to the SAP budgeting system, providing analysis and ensuring the main deliverables are on time;
- Track changes to budget in Headcount (salaries, cost center, business unit, company, job title, etc.);
- Maintain data integrity of headcount positions between all systems SAP, Workday, Travelperk, WebExpenses;
- Encourage best practice across all regions and departments with headcount;
- Identify ways to streamline current process and identify solutions to either speed up or automate manual process;
- Support with new projects as they arise, collecting and processing data, providing analyses, identifying opportunities and exploiting trends, always ensuring the quality of data provided;
- Support with timely KPI reporting, monthly dashboard update, proactively bringing meaningful analysis and actionable insights related to headcount and hiring whenever suitable or needed;
WHO YOU ARE:
- Degreed in Management, Finance or any other related degree advantageous;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (mandatory);
- Have previous experience in reporting (not mandatory);
- An expert in Excel, knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP is advantageous;
- Have strong analytical skills, data based decision making mind-set and detail oriented;
- Proactive, enthusiastic, with high sense of responsibility and a problem-solver;
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations;
- Have the ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines;
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes.