Junior Accountant (m/f) - Accounts Payable
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Gestão - Finanças
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
Ensuring correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in the adidas Global Business Services Center according to the requirements of the company Accounting Manual for specific area of responsibility.
- Accounts Payable: Handling and posting of incoming invoices and related vendor master data creation and maintenance. Preparation and review of payment proposals for adidas subsidiaries in Europe and Americas.
- Accounts Receivable: Reconciliation of customer accounts with related incoming payments and respective creation and invoice processing (credit / debit notes) for adidas subsidiaries in Europe and Americas.
- Retail Accounting: Reconciliation process between sales and incoming payments for adidas own retail stores in Europe and Americas, as well as the goods in transit process monitoring.
- eCommerce Accounting: Financial accounting procedures of the order-to-cash process for the on-line stores across Europe and Americas.
- General Ledger Accounting: Posting of general entries related with accruals and provisions, balance sheet reconciliation, inventory accounting and cost reallocations for adidas subsidiaries in Europe and Americas.
- Solid Accounting knowledge
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Experience in a Shared Service environment is an advantage
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual
- Availability to travel for periods of 3 to 4 weeks
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in the accounting / business area
- Masters in Accounting, Business Management, Economics or related areas