IT Business Partner Supply Chain
País : Espanha
Distrito : Valência
Estado/Distrito : Alicante
Cidade : Alicante
Categoria : Comercial/ Vendas
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization and with customers.
- Collaborate with management to develop annual budgets for respective business areas.
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations that they present to senior management.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate team members and external resources.
- Create shared vision of their respective solutions and facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms.
- Develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio.
- Create consensus with other functions as to the timing of solution introductions and withdrawals.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
- Collaborate with IT's architecture members and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Collaborate with the PMO on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company having visibility for the whole portfolio and initiatives.
Experience of at least more than 5 years as an IT Business Partner.
Willingness to travel most of the time.