Information System Project Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a person to be part of the Farfetch Information Systems Team as Information Systems Project Manager, being responsible for project management of Information Systems Projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Onboard, Plan, Monitor & Control Execution and Close Projects
- Create and maintain relevant project documents (charter, scope, project plans, status reporting, RACI, RAIDs, success metrics, etc.) in accordance with Farfetch’s Project Management Framework throughout project lifecycle
- Create and maintain Information Systems Project Portfolio and leverage for issue/risk escalation and resolution. Present to steering group to aid decision making, prioritization and effective resourcing of project teams
- Manage Information Systems Project towards successful delivery
- Coordinate project team members and 3rd party suppliers to ensure successful delivery of Projects in the Information Systems area, capturing status updates, mitigating issues and risks and monitoring dependencies
- Coordination of internal teams involved in the execution of Projects in the Information Systems Project Portfolio
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Information Systems or related field;
- 5 Years of working experience with at least 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Previous experiences as Project Manager in project implementations, mainly in corporate information systems (ERP, CRM, HCM, Collaborative Tools, etc…)
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion
- Ability to easily build relationships with business areas, and inside business areas at different levels of structure;
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively
- Past experience in Consulting/SI organization is a Plus
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team is a Plus
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a Plus.