Group Product Manager - Store of The Future
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to fill our Group Product Manager (GPM) role to help turn our mission from vision to reality, leading a team of Product Managers and designers from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations.
The GPM will manage, develop, and recruit a multi-disciplinary team to build our Store of the Future offering that clients and customers love. This person will oversee product delivery for our partners and clients, create robust and scalable engineering processes, drive roadmaps, as well as manage and mentor team members.
What you’ll do
- Define new missions and objectives for the SoF product team, aligning with overall Farfetch strategic goals;
- Communicate product vision, working with the with peers in the product team, and distill it within the entire SoF team to motivate members to embrace it;
- Foster strong communication across Product, Engineering, and Commercial SoF teams, ensuring understanding of product roadmaps, MVPs, timeline, and future developments;
- Create healthy relationships with partners and clients, ensuring their requirements are captured and addressed while staying true to the SoF overall vision;
- Drive the creation and maintenance of quarterly and annual roadmaps, leading a team of product managers across different initiatives to execute on key projects;
- Define success metrics for new features and track them to ensure projects are moving towards defined business goals;
- Oversee Product Managers’ backlogs and ensure that together they deliver on client and end-user needs;
- Mentor and develop product team members to do their best work.
Who you are
- Experience in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies;
- Proven track record as a group product manager, successfully managing and mentoring a team of product managers as direct reports;
- Proven track record of successful launch-to-market projects;
- A leader with strong framing ability, executive presence, and ability to motivate teams around a common goal;
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level is a plus;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst);
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines;
- Expertise of the Scrum methodology best practices and how to instill it within product teams;
- Experience in client-facing roles, especially in the luxury industry, is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English, with French as a plus.