Graphic Design Intern
Descrição da empresa
Kiko Gaspar Communications provides international brand consultancy, image management & marketing communication strategies in luxury, fashion, lifestyle and arts. We operate efficiently in the communication market with bespoke strategies built around the history and identity of each unique company.
Descrição do cargo
Kiko Gaspar Communications, a luxury marketing and communications company, is seeking a full-time intern to manage its entire office and home operations on behalf of both directors. This is an excellent position for someone looking for a ground floor opportunity with a new and exciting start-up company.
This job requires someone who is highly organised, flexible and is able to multi-task at the highest level. No previous experience is necessary. You also MUST love animals as the offices and flats have dogs and cats. It is a plus if you have interests in Fashion and Arts.
We are ideally looking for a six-month commitment, but will consider a shorter term for the right person. This internship can grow into a full-time position, but only after the successful completion of the internship.
- Creating marketing materials.
- Design experience would be at an advantage. Design portfolio to include website design, brochures, flyers, HTML flyers, newsletters, invitations, PowerPoint presentations, company brand identity creation such as letterheads and logos.
- Assisting the marketing team with content creation, copywriting, email marketing and social media marketing.
- Digital campaigns via web and social media channels.
- Reactively create, launch and assist on the management of social media campaigns.
- Monitor social media and digital activity.
- Demonstrate knowledge of working with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ , Instagram, Pinterest, blogs, and emerging digital channels.
- Create compelling content and assets to attract new visitors, engage existing users, and gain brand visibility through curating an active community and thereby encouraging sharing of content.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to come up with creative, fresh ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strong grasp of language and grammar and marketing copywriting skills
- To have a sound understanding of branding
- Outstanding art working skills
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms
- Proficient use of MAC / PC and skills such as Visual Ideation/Creativity, Typography, Print Design, Layout/Conversion Optimization, Web Design/Basic HTML & CSS, Colour Theory, Multimedia Design Software (Acrobat, etc.), Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and Social media management tools (Hootsuite).
- Fluent English
Duration: 3-6 months.
Please forward your UNIQUE COVER LETTER for this position (in English) and explain your passion for animals and fashion/arts. Also, please send your CV, which should be as equally creative. All Indeed generated or simple and boring CVs will be disregarded. Thanks!