Global Service Design Manager - Process
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Global Customer Excellence Manager of Process to lead governance and change management of operational processes. Reporting to the Global Service Design Director, you will work closely with Customer Service Design, Partner Service Design and Voice of the Customer you will lead and facilitate design sessions across all Customer Excellence teams to create processes that continuously strive for efficiencies that meet business goals and elevate luxury service quality. You will work with the Global Training Manager to build a human-centered strategy to effectively roll out new processes for adoption across global departments. You will lead a team of process designers and managers that will operate as a central hub to establish global guidelines for process creation, implementation and performance monitoring.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Establish a framework for process governance in order to track process performance and business impact.
- Drive continuous improvement, process and culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
- Build a central hub to maintain and communicate all global processes.
- Create a plan for centrally documenting, setting up KPIs and tracking performance of processes across the globe.
- Establish a global framework that empowers teams to develop and monitor their own internal departmental processes to structure their day-to-day work.
- Lead and manage a team of process managers and process designers.
- Work alongside Service Designers to evaluate current systems and find opportunities to integrate new services into existing operations.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years experienced designing business processes;
- Passionate for innovative solutions and process improvements that improve the service provider and customer experience;
- Experienced driving processes improvements;
- Experience delivering value-focused outcomes that drive growth and have a strong leadership competency;
- Confident assessing solutions and promoting / prioritising commercially viable ideas that best address key business and user needs;
- Analytical with project management skills; able to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution, analysis and achievement of the right results;
- Solutions oriented and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Abel to analyse failure within processes and identify root causes for that failure;
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
- Experienced designing process solutions; evaluating systems and infrastructure;
- Experienced with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Degree educated in design or engineering related or relevant industry experience;
- Highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in process governance and the measurement of process success;
- Able to operate within a fast-paced environment;
- Experienced in Kaizen or Six Sigma, a plus.