Global Brand Success Manager
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Global Brand Success Manager to be responsible for the global brand partner’s journey through the Farfetch operational lifecycle. From initial onboarding to next phase deployment, we play a critical role in creating seamless experiences across customer regions and the different phases of the relationship. We tailor the relationship with Farfetch to match the brand partner’s global needs and requirements. We aim to help the partner achieve their strategic goals and to be their advocate to the organization. The team’s core responsibility is to build trust and lasting relationships with our brand partners.
What you’ll do:
- Be the voice of the global brand partner(s) by acting as the main operational point of contact and by managing partner health at every stage of the lifecycle;
- Act as the liaison for the commercial team as well as the international Partner Success/Service teams to ensure strategic alignment regarding the brand partner relationship;
- Successfully onboard global brand partners by collaborating with a project team to ensure clear timelines, deliverables, progress updates and risk management;
- Keep up to date knowledge of requirements for global Operations Solutions, Partner Service and Customer Service;
- Be responsible for the management of the brand partner’s global product catalogue, including but not limited to assortment, pricing, markdowns, financial reporting, etc.;
- Manage international project rollouts by defining the global success team needed and overseeing the regional launches;
- Ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to post go-live (business as usual) by scheduling regular follow-ups, managing success milestones, and conducting business reviews with the brand partner;
- Lead weekly meetings with key stakeholders to discuss proactive strategies to meet the partner’s needs and expectations and to ensure global communication and alignment;
- Work closely with Operations Solutions, Partner Service and Commercial teams to mitigate partner retention risks;
- Focus on continuously delivering business & technical value as the partnership evolves, involving different stakeholders when required.
Who you are:
- Degree educated. Masters or MBA a bonus;
- A professional with experience in project management;
- Experienced in fashion, luxury, retail, e-commerce or technology (5+ years);
- Experienced as key/strategic account management;
- Experienced with highly complex projects with several stakeholders (internal and external);
- Strong communicator (verbal and written): Beautifully constructed emails, impactful PowerPoint presentations, and clear and succinct relay of information;
- Excellent at planning and organized; able to manage and improve complex workflows and teams;
- Comfortable leading and managing cross-functional work streams;
- Able to respond with urgency and manage deadlines;
- Attentive to detail and have high standard for quality outputs;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment;
- Problem solver and decision maker, with strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills;
- Strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence;
- Team player and good listener;
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint);
- Fluent in English, both written and oral; Fluency in other languages is a plus.