Fraud Business Analyst
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Fraud Business Analyst that will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of fraud data in an on-going effort to increase customer satisfaction by increasing mainly automation and decreasing false positives. The development and tracking of key performance indicators will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and improve decision-making.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead development, reporting and management of systems, tools, metrics, processes, dashboards associated with business reporting;
- Collect fraud data and evaluate performance against goals and make recommendations for improvements;
- Serve as liaison between internal operations and business end-users to provide analyses and reporting to support business decisions;
- Provide reports to users at various levels including: fraud trends, chargebacks analysis, business reviews, KPI’s, team productivity, expenses, forecasting and ad hoc reports;
- Work closely with different teams in the company, to reach the better solution for each new company priority/project;
- Assure that the fraud team as the necessary analysis and tools improvements to continue doing their daily job;
WHO YOU ARE:
- Dynamic, perseverant and communicative;
- Proactive and goal oriented person;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines;
- Able to utilize and maintain complex computer applications and programs that perform analysis, organize data and create reports from various sources;
- Knowledgeable on SQL and experienced with BI/data visualization tools (e.g., SSRS, Tableau, Looker, Qlikview etc.)
- A person with good presentation skills;
- A person with customer oriented mind;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).