Delivery Support Technician
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a that will be reporting to Delivery Support Supervisor, the Delivery Support Technician will be responsible for the communication between the couriers and all the other internal departments assuring status updates, daily processes and swift resolution of courier issues.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Respond to complex situations, interpret and treat tickets in the systems, assuring the targeted service level (time and quality of responses);
- Handle daily communications between transport companies and other teams (Partner Services, Customer Service, Supply & Retail Logistics and Customer Operations) using the tickets management tool;
- Communicate with all teams in order to reach the best solution for new issues/ problems that arise;
- Support the boutiques set up regarding delivery process demands;
- Support the services Same Day Delivery and F90 processing globally;
- Be responsible for the effective execution of specified business or project deliverables to time and quality standards;
- Work collaboratively within the team and with other Farfetch teams to ensure activities aligned across projects and identify areas for improvement;
- Contribute proactively to the teamwork and spirit.
WHO YOU ARE
- Fluent in English is mandatory and second language is a plus;
- Customer focused
- Organized and proactive when solving problems;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines;
- Knowledgeable of transportation processes (express) and/or experience in transportation/courier companies;
- Versed in International commerce, including customs procedures, regulations and documentation involved is a plus.