Customer Service Supervisor
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
This role has key to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel, as well as overseeing the customer service team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee the customer service team daily work;
- Train/coach team members where necessary;
- Handle customer escalations;
- Provide information regarding products/services and other related inquiries;
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in customer service, preferably in a fashion retail environment;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to confidently lead and organise a team;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Proficient in using IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to exceed customer expectations;
- Excellent in listening;
- Hardworking and passionate;
- Available to work on rotating shifts