Customer Service Advisor (English Speaker)
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor that has key to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
What You’ll do:
- Respond to Customer Inquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year), preferably in a fashion environment;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
- Skilled in listening;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Able to exceed customers’ expectations;
- Confident and articulate;
- Hardworking and passionate.