Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
We are looking for a Compensations & Benefits Analyst who will support the Total Rewards team to ensure employee packages are in alignment with company policies and guidelines, are competitive, and are compliant with legal and fiscal regulations. You will be responsible for providing valuable, data-driven insights and recommendations that will support strategic decisions and drive continuous improvement.
What You will do:
- Develop guidelines and tools to support employee compensation actions, e.g., promotional increases, new hire salaries, merit increases;
- Perform continuous research about emerging trends, issues and best practices, using data analytics to help improving processes or programs.
- Perform forecasting and modelling as needed.
- Support annual salary review process, auditing performance reviews, verifying rate changes, and preparing summary reports.
- Support Talent Acquisition with compensation offers, benchmarking for new roles or other compensation related issues.
- Participate in market surveys to determine prevailing compensation (including base, variable and equity) and benefits practices;
- Make recommendations to improve compensation processes and workflow to increase department’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in other special projects as assigned.
Who you are:
- A professional with 2+ years of experience in analytics;
- A professional with a data-driven mind-set and analytical reasoning;
- Experienced with Excel, SQL (as a plus), manipulating large amounts of data and preparing reports;
- Able to tell a story using the data to provide practical business insights to complex problems;
- A professional Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail while never losing track of the big picture;