Descrição da empresa
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
Descrição do cargo
Reporting to the Accounting coordinator, you will drive the required process and policy modifications that are necessary for prompt, worldwide and smooth execution on the standards. You will have an important role for the accountancy of our company, working together with the whole team to achieve the goals for the monthly closing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by checking, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies;
- Summarize financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other reports;
- Deal with the preparation and completion of monthly and annual Tax obligations;
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements;
- Participate in meetings and guarantee appropriate progress;
- Implement new accounting policies and procedures for the group including international areas;
- Offer support to the colleagues in specific accounting operations;
- Guarantee that controls are carried out, recorded and functioning efficiently and promptly;
- Organize the audit with the external auditors.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A professional with a bachelor or master degree in accounting with CPA (mandatory);
- A professional with, at least, 3 years of functional experience in areas of accounting;
- A professional with strong expertise in IFRS;
- Driven for results, including proactive problem resolution skills in delivering stringent deadlines;
- Proficient in conveying information efficiently and across departments;
- A professional with an outstanding writing aptitude and capability to organize presentations and papers;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory;
- An excellent team player with an ability to interact with different departments;
- A professional with considerable knowledge in Excel and basic computer systems (Microsoft AX will be a plus);
- A professional with demonstrated ability to perform accurate numeric calculations;
- An excellent communicator;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and autonomy.