Tax Accountant (m/f)
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Gestão - Finanças
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
It delivers high quality services in the areas of Order to Cash (O2C), Source To Pay (S2P), Record to Report (R2R), Controlling & Reporting and Hire to Retire for adidas companies and subsidiaries located in Europe, North America and Latin America.
English is our official language, and we are always looking for new talent for the new teams and areas we continue to open.
We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent. If you see yourself as a playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team, all it takes is for you to apply and share your CV in English.
We hope to see you soon!
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Prepare and manage for the applicable regions the end to end Tax and filing process for the adidas subsidiaries, within a highly automated set up.
- Manage timely the preparation of complex / high volume Tax declarations from beginning to end, including data extraction, controls, input, review, submission, payment and documentation.
- Knowledge and performance of tax calculations
- Ensure that Tax accounts are correct and reconciled with declarations and P&L
- Ensure that all tasks in the filing dashboard are completed (including standard reconciliations and basic filing checks)
- Fiscal Books preparation and analysis
- Developed and implement audit controls procedures to guarantee process quality.
- Support month and closing procedures
- Act as point of contact for tax matters and foster knowledgde within GBS
- Knowledge and monitoring of tax and legal changes
- Practical experience with Tax (Direct and Indirect Taxes) within LAM and/or European countries
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Team player
- Good communication skills and the capability to independently interact with different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and with tight deadlines
- Critical thinking mindset
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A bachelor's or master's degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, finance, or legal, or comparable professional education
- Minimum 2 years of experience on Tax Area