País : Portugal
Distrito : Lisboa
Cidade : LISBOA
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Experiências : 2 a 5 anos
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
To be a Store Manager in Trussardi means to be a Brand Ambassador and a business leader acting as the owner of business, responsible for overall store performance.
• Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures.
• Ensure the team is always trained and updated on Trussardi main information, KPI’s, store target, product knowledge, local market, competitors, policies and procedures.
• Maintain store staff job results by training employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
• Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that the products are displayed, through a close cooperation with the Retail Visual Merchandising Team.
• Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all store operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts, cash and bank deposit.
- At least 3/5 year of experience in similar role in Fashion Companies (Premium or Luxury Brands);
- Strong managerial skills and team management;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office specially Excel;
- Proactivity and passion for challenge;
- Ability to work in team, flexibility and availability;
- A very good knowledge of English, Portuguese and Italian.
We are looking for candidates with strong commercial skills and product sensibility and excellent analytical skills. It’s also important to be a really goal oriented person and to bring positivity and energy to the team.
LOCATION: Freeport Lisbon Fashion Outlet