Senior Specialist Payroll (m/f) - HR Services
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting and other Finance processes as well as HR Services for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
Responsible for the correct and timely management of monthly payroll processes and systems.
- Carrying out standard and complex audits of personnel data, programs and processes.
- Provide consulting and service to employees and the HR community on general and more complex payroll topics.
- Processing of standard and complex inquiries & support through ticket self-service, e-mail and telephone.
- Timely execution of standard and complex payroll tasks according to defined processes, schedules and service levels in accordance with regional and local guidelines, e.g.
- Run payroll for the appropriate group of employees
- Support the continuous improvement of payroll processes and the use of systems.
- Support in reconciling financial accounts with payroll results
- Comparison of the monthly accounting documents in cooperation with the local data management team, the payroll accounting specialists in the areas of market, finance and controlling.
- Timely reporting and preparation of declarations and ensuring appropriate communication with tax authorities, social security and all other state institutions.
- Monitoring incoming employee payments
- Ensuring correct account assignment of wage types in SAP HR
- Manage the change of systems and processes related to payroll management to ensure proper execution of regulations and compliance with corporate policies.
- Creating User Guides, DTPs and Process Maps
- Providing input for changes to corporate policies and regulations
- Support of projects and modifications of systems and processes to ensure the correct implementation of regulations and compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Creation of training documents and training of the personnel service organization on wage-related system changes.
- HR Services team
- HR Rewards Partners and Experts
- HR Experts: Rewards and Talent
- HR partners
- Tax authorities
- External payroll accounting company and tax consultant
- Finance (Controlling, Financial Shared Service Center, Taxes)
- Very good association and experience with payroll solutions, ideally with SAP HR
- Solid experience with SAP
- Experience in a Shared Service environment or similar
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation
- Solid interpersonal skills combined with a high degree of customer orientation; can navigate easily within complex organizations, connect with a variety functions, audiences, management styles, or cultures.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly results driven and self-motivated team player with compassion, integrity, trust and perseverance.
- Curious and growth mindset; keen to learn and approach subjects outside of comfort zone, look beyond the obvious
- Availability to travel for periods of 3 to 4 weeks
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize and complete tasks in order of importance
- Good understanding of legal regulations in relation to Payroll
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or commercial training
- At least 5 years professional experience in payroll accounting or finance department
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience with Business Computing solutions, ideally with SAP HR
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications