Senior o2c Customer Master Data (m/f) - Italian Speaker
País : Portugal
Distrito : Porto
Cidade : Porto
Categoria : Varejo - Retalho
Tipo de contrato : Efetivo - CLT
Tipo de emprego : A tempo inteiro
Apresentação da empresa
Descrição do cargo
- Contribute to resolution of queries related to missing or inaccurate data.
- Prepare and distribute price list reports to the markets/subsidiaries ensuring timely communication, and prompt attention to follow-on queries.
- Initiate and perform re-pricing to ensure appropriate valuation of inventory
- Understand our organizational customers and stakeholders and the flow of data into and out of our systems.
- Communicate data and process requirements as appropriate to all
- Continuously offer ideas and solutions on how to improve daily processes, tasks and procedures for increased efficiency or better service for all stakeholders.
- Ensure all processes are critically reviewed and documented.
- Assist in systems or process initiatives relating to master data, flow of information or various ad hoc analyses that arise.
- Assist in setting up new communication tools and process documentation.
- Liaison Offices / Sourcing
- Global Operations - Purchasing departments
- Global Operations - Order fulfillment
- Global Operations - Costing departments
- Group Functions Finance
- Controlling and Compliance
- Sales areas
- Preferably more than 4 years of work experience in the consumer goods industry, with focus on Finance or Accounting
- Familiarity with SAP or other ERP/reporting software preferred